1. 1. Air Shipment
· Shipping charges based on weight calculation.
· Actual weight or volumetric, whichever is higher.
Ø The actual weight refers to the actual weight of the parcel (not product weight)
Ø Volumetric weight：Parcel outer dimension [(W x H x L cm) / 1,000,000]× 167 = xxx KG
Ø Weight calculation rounded to min. 1KG（e.g.：If the goods weight 1.2kg, we will charge the price for 2kg as the air freight fee）
· Shipping fees is calculated based on each parcel airway bill.
· If it exceeds the standard size and weight, additional charges will apply.
2. 2. Sea Shipment
· Cubic calculation method
Ø Cubic calculation (M3)：commodity/ goods' outer box size (long cm x height cm x wide cm ÷ 1000000 = cubic M3)
· The minimum unit for billing is 0.01 cubic meters (i.e. 0.133 cubic meters is charged at 0.14 cubic meters).
· Overweight billing method will be used if 1 cubic meter exceeds 800kg. Please refer to the price list for the Shipping Calculation method.